Watch: The Dalai Lama shares 88th birthday message

ในห้อง 'Buddhist News' ตั้งกระทู้โดย supatorn, 7 กรกฎาคม 2023.

1. supatorn

supatorn ผู้สนับสนุนเว็บพลังจิต ผู้สนับสนุนพิเศษ

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,033
    Watch: The Dalai Lama shares 88th birthday message

by Lion's Roar Staff| July 6, 2023
    “Although I am just one human being,” His Holiness the Dalai Lama said in his 88th birthday message, “I aspire to contribute to world peace through thought, word, and deed.”
    dalai-lama-birthday.jpg
    The Dalai Lama delivers his 88th birthday message. Screenshot via YouTube.

On July 6, His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama shared a video message to commemorate his 88th birthday. The spiritual leader of Tibet talked about the his hope to “bring peace to the world by spreading an understanding of the oneness of humanity.”

“I aspire to contribute to world peace through thought, word, and deed,” His Holiness said. “On the occasion of my birthday, if you, my friends, can guard your minds and lead good-natured lives you will be joyful at heart and as a result will be able, directly and indirectly, to help everyone around you.”

His Holiness also shared his daily prayer, a passage from Shantideva’s text, Engaging in the Bodhisattva Deeds:

Like the earth and other great elements,
    And like space itself,
    May I remain forever
    To support the lives of boundless beings
    By providing them a source of varied sustenance.
    “Although I am just one human being,” His Holiness the Dalai Lama said in his 88th birthday message, “I aspire to contribute to world peace through thought, word, and deed.”
    His Holiness the Dalai Lama's 88th Birthday Message

Dalai Lama
    Jul 5, 2023

แชร์หน้านี้